Current available jobs in Retail/Food & Beverage:
The Saskatchewan Roughriders invite you to join the Team! The Rider Store in Grasslands is now scouting for the next enthusiastic and energetic team players. We are currently seeking part time hourly team members with a variety of availability including working game days.
This position will report to the Retail Store Manager, Grasslands and will provide outstanding customer service through the sales of retail merchandise at their assigned outlet. This position will play a key front-line role in customer sales and service in order to increase sales to meet annual sales targets.
If your passion for service is as strong and vibrant as Rider Nation’s passion for football, we want you to apply! Please let us know why you will be a great addition to the team!
- Assist customers with locating suitable products, styles, sizes and colours.
- Handle a variety of payment processes accurately.
- Reconcile assigned cash registers at the end of each shift to ensure balance is attained.
- Daily housekeeping of the store.
- Assist in inventory counts as assigned.
- Monitor customer satisfaction through interaction during sales presentations.
- Respond to customer problems with a focus of conflict resolution within pre-approved authority limits.
- Seek customer feedback on Rider products, services, and events and relay information to supervisor.
- Assist in the support of Rider programs and events as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year retail experience in direct sales.
- Demonstrate communication and organizational skills to multi-task.
- High quality customer service skills in dealing with the public and co-workers.
- Proficient in using computer software including cash registers, POS terminals, etc.
- Experience in handling payments with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt in a fast paced environment with frequent priority changes.
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism in responding to staff and customer issues, complaints, and assertive behavior.
- Team oriented style with a “can do” service focus.
- Available to work irregular hours and work schedules.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
2. Are you available to work days?
3. Are you available to work evenings?
4. Are you available to work weekends?
5. Are you available to work game days?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ