Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» Director of Marketing Strategy - Edmonton Eskimos (Edmonton, AB)
» Sales Representative, Ticket Sales & Service - Toronto Argonauts Football Club (Toronto, ON)
The Edmonton Eskimos are looking for a Customer Service Specialist starting with 2-3 days a week for approximately a month then transition into a full-time role.
You would be key in assisting our season seat holders as well as new customers with inquires, renewals, seat upgrades and other central touch points with our customers.
In addition to being a team player, you too believe in creating the best fan experience, being proactive and going the extra yard. Pass, catching and tackling ability is not required. The Eskimos are an equal opportunity employer – that includes the uncoordinated.
Where You Shine:
You live for offering top shelf service.
You are proficient in Microsoft Office
You think on your feet.
You have the ability to solve problems in an effective way.
You communicate clearly. Whether it’s written or spoken, people know what you mean.
1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
A certificate in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
Event Management and or Retail experience would be a definite asset.
The ability to work all home games and other important events, which will include evenings, weekends and sometimes holidays.
The Eskimos are 14-time Grey Cup Champions. Apply to join us as we make a run for the 15th title.
This position is a full time permanent role responsible to drive our marketing strategies and initiatives, from concept to creation.
· Develop and execute an integrated marketing program that includes traditional, digital and storytelling strategies to drive business goals
· Collaborate with internal departments to develop and execute growth initiatives for new and existing programs and products
· On-going measurement of marketing effectiveness to garner actionable insight
· Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with influencers and stakeholders
· Research products and services to evaluate fit within larger strategy
· Stay up-to-date on audience preferences and recommend strategy accordingly
· Manage third-party relationships (e.g. suppliers, contractors)
· Adhere to department budgets
· Demonstrated ability to manage an ad buy
· Competent in Google Analytics, display advertising and email marketing
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, working with cross-functional team
· Knowledge of current buying patterns, statistics and analysis, technology trends and event marketing
· Strategic thinking
· Ability to adapt to evolving priorities
· Superb communications skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work irregular work weeks including evenings, weekends and holidays
Education & Experience:
· Post-secondary education in Marketing or Sports Management.
· 5+ years in a similar role, ideally in the sports & entertainment industry
The Argonauts are seeking Sales Representatives to be part of an enthusiastic group that is motivated and focused on reaching and exceeding team goals. The expectation is to sell all ticket products, including season tickets, mini game packages, group tickets and premium seating.
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Post Secondary degree/diploma required
- Degree/diploma in Business Administration preferred
- Sales experience preferred, sports sales experience a plus
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and adapt to clients
- Excellent time management, works well in a team environment, strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, naturally aggressive, with a positive attitude
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Strong oral and written communication
- Flexible hours required: working evenings/nights, weekends and holidays
- Responsible for the sale of Toronto Argonauts ticket products, specifically season and group tickets
- Proficient on our ticket operating system (Archtics)
- Strong product and team knowledge
- Full participation in extensive outbound/inbound call campaigns including meeting outbound call requirements
- Generate maximum revenue using all sales methods including and not limited to outbound calling, face-to-face appointments, prospecting, and networking
- Attend team, community, and other events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain prospects and pipeline effectively
- Continually develop new business through prospecting techniques and outgoing contacts
- Ensure utmost in quality customer service at all times
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ