» Customer Service Specialist - Edmonton Eskimos (Edmonton, AB)
» Future Notification Only - Canadian Football League and Teams (Various Locations, ON)
Account Executive - Ticketing
Salary + Commission and Incentives
Represent the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club with respect to the promotion and sales of ticket products. The expectation is to sell all ticket products, including season ticket packages, mini game packages, name your game packages, group sales and premium seating.
• Responsible for the sale of Edmonton Eskimo ticket products, specifically season seats, subscription ticket packages, premium seating and group tickets.
• Assist the Sales Manager in developing sales forecasts, budgets and prospect lists and targets.
• Contact clients to make repeat sales.
• Recommend addition of new products and modification or deletion of present products to the line, based on understanding of customer needs.
• Manage and maintain prospects and pipeline effectively.
• Attainment of all assigned sales objectives and targets.
• Continually develop new business through prospecting techniques and outgoing contacts.
• Ensure utmost in quality customer service at all times.
• Address customer issues/complaints in accordance with Club policy.
• Maintain up-to-date customer records in accordance with Club policy and practices, and report all changes immediately.
• Work with stadium operators and suppliers to ensure all aspects of service are met.
• Provide ongoing communication and feedback to the Sales Manager, and Director of Ticketing.
• Prepare and submit all required sales reports and other related administrative tasks.
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences as required.
Game Day Duties:
• Work in the sales booth during games to develop new leads.
• Work in Premium Seating areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate with appropriate on-site service providers.
• Visit key clients and contacts.
• Work with team operations to ensure proper activation of all promotional programs.
• Offer all clients and customers point of contact service.
• Other duties as assigned.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you legally eligible to work in Canada? 2. Number of years in sales?
1. Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
2. Number of years in sales?
The Edmonton Eskimo Football Club has an exciting employment opportunity!
The Customer Service Specialist will provide high level customer service to in-person and over the phone clients. This position will maintain and grow revenue generation through the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and new Customers. Professionalism, reliability and passion are integral in this position.
- Respond to customer inquiries through inbound calls and walk in traffic
- Initiate contact with Customers through outbound calls
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts
- Prepare sales forms and discuss payment options
- Process payments and balance batches
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Assist Customers with merchandise purchases
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong team player with exceptional customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to problem solve and build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Some experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Must be available to work Saturdays as well as all home games and other important events, which will include evenings, weekends and sometimes holidays.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Stimulating work environment
If this position interests you and you have the qualifications, apply now!
*Candidates that meet the desired requirements for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
By creating a profile here, you are not considered an applicant for any particular job with the Canadian Football League. Rather, you can be notified of positions with the Canadian Football League and its teams as they become posted matching the notification buttons you checked on this application form.
If you wish to update your information, go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ